Oatly is our best seller, their growing range not only suits people but the planet too!
- The Boring (But Very Important) Side
- If this side bores you, please read no further. Flip the carton around and have a wonderful day. Otherwise, please do enjoy.
- Powered by Plants
- What a cool thing to say, but what is more cool is what it actually means. There is a gigantic myth that has been drilled into our brains for the last half-century, that the only way we humans can possibly get the nourishment we need into our bodies is to eat animals. Meat = protein. Meat does not contain protein, but so does broccoli and beans, peas even potatoes. The truth is that you can not only survive but actually flourish as a human being by choosing to eat more plants. Anyway, you have just been granted a powerful nugget of knowledge. What you choose to do with that nugget is, of course, entirely up to you.
- Climate footprint: 0.44kg CO2e per kg.
- Source: CarbonCloud.
- Wow no cow!
- It’s Swedish
- 100% cool for vegans
- Free from lactose, milk protein and soya
- Unsurprisingly contains oats
- Performs amazingly well in tea and coffee
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals
- Climate footprint: 0.44kg CO2e per kg
- Pack size: 1L